Wrongly paid care fees – Did you know?

If you or a loved one are paying or have paid care fees, you may be eligible for a refund. Regardless of an individual’s financial position, if they are paying for care and their physical and/or mental needs reach certain levels their care should be fully funded by the NHS Continuing Healthcare Scheme. If you have already been assessed as entitled to a weekly nursing care payment, you are still able to be assessed for Continuing Healthcare.

If you believe that you care or a relative’s care requirement is primarily due to a health need, contact Price & Kelway Solicitors on 01646 695311 for a free initial assessment.